The Bentley Edgewater will offer spectacular views of downtown Miami, Biscayne Bay, South Beach and Key Biscayne. Here’s how the building will be laid out:
- Floor 1 – Lobby
- Floors 2-4 – Parking
- Floor 5 – Building Amenities
- Floors 6-29 – Condo Hotel Units and PH Suites
- Floor 30 – Restaurant-Gym-Spa-Sauna
- Floor 31 – Conference Room Hotel-Meeting Area
- Floor 32 – Pool and Amenities
The Bentley Edgewater will be operated by a brand-name hotel operator, which has yet to be named. It is expected to be an upscale flag such as Marriott or Hilton to help ensure the property is of four-star caliber.
The architect for The Bentley Edgewater is Kobi Karp Architecture, founded in 1996 and whose high-rise condominium and hospitality projects have earned international recognition. The interior design is by David Rockwell.
Because The Bentley Edgewater will be a condo hotel, the suites will be delivered fully furnished and designed, ready for use. Owners will be given a choice of different décor packages but common features will include:
- Italian furnishings
- Large glass terrace
- 9-foot ceilings with floor-to-ceiling window walls
- Modern Italian design mini-kitchenettes
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops in kitchens and baths
- Contemporary fixtures
- Roomy closets
The Bentley Edgewater is located in Edgewater, a popular and fast-growing neighborhood just north of downtown Miami. It is close to the trendy Miami Design District, Wynwood Arts District, Miami Beach, Midtown and downtown Miami neighborhoods.